Friday 30 October 2009

ICT IEA Diploma: Contacting Client 2; Yo MAMA Frozen Yoghurt

After my ICT Lesson today and just before break, I sent out a letter to YO MaMa Frozen Yoghurt requesting and promoting myself to them using my school email. The letter is attached below:

from Yip-Wing SIU <11siuy1@student.wis.edu.hk>
to "contact.us@yomama.com.hk"
date Fri, Oct 30, 2009 at 10:40 AM
subject West Island School Project
mailed-by student.wis.edu.hk
hide details 10:40 AM (6 hours ago)
Dear Sir/Madam,

My name is Yip-Wing SIU. I am writing to you as a student from West Island School, Hong Kong as I am starting a new diploma for applied ICT skills known as the IEA Diploma.

For my diploma,I am interested in starting a new advertising campaign for one of your products and product packaging or develop a new line of frozen yoghurt and present it to you along with an advert and packaging for the product. I would like to know if I could use you as my client as it is essential to have a client to give me feedback and corrections for this diploma as I will need proof of all conversations and interviews with whomever will be concerned.
Also, not only will this benefit and aid me to pass this diploma with a good mark, this may also help your companie's growth and my experience in the real world.

I hope to hear from you soon.

Yours Sincerely,
Yip-Wing SIU
Year 10 atudent at West Island School
END OF SAMPLE
So I hope to receive their reply soon and make a new post of the results (=
Wish me luck :)

No comments:

Post a Comment