Friday 16 October 2009

IEA Diploma Project (Week 2) One to One Idea Suggestions with Teacher

Today in my ICT lesson, I had a conversation with my ICT teacher (Mr.Lewis) about what to choose for my final project. Overall, I had a few suggestions and modifications from my teacher as for my projects.

For Idea One (Final Idea), Mr. Lewis suggested to add a few more medias to the advertisement package to involve and extra media of ICT to it; making a suggestion of adding a video promotion to run along with the promotion of the product. This would make more work over the time period, but at the same time, may be earning me a few extra points for theme and creativity, so I will carry the extra video promotion along with the project. Depending on the time left for the project, I may also consider producing the smoothie and running tests and responses from my client to add more realism to the project.

As for Idea Two, Mr.Lewis suggested that it may be a harder project as it will need all the synchronizing of the database to the internet to the client and the frequent updates it will need, so he suggested against the idea as it will be very time consuming in such a short time period. Last but not least, for Idea Three, because the product may already be in use in various parts of the world, Mr.Lewis would rather me go for Idea One as it is more time saving, yet spans all of the assessment criteria.

Yip-Wing SIU

Y10 IEA Diploma Project Suggestion Conversation with teacher

No comments:

Post a Comment