Friday 30 October 2009

IEA Diploma Project: Finding and Finalzing Client

Today in ICT Class, I started researching the detailes of the two companies I am currently torn between. My first choice would be Kosmos Wellness Cafe in Lan Kwai Fong, Central whereas my second choice would be Yo Mama frozen yoghurt, officed in Sheung Wan. I went on google to find the relative information I will need to make contact with the companies and are listed here below.

1) Kosmos Wellness Cafe

23/F, Onfem Tower, 29 Wyndham Street

Central, Hong Kong

email: ambassador@kosmoliving.com

website: www.kosmoliving.com

2) YO Mama Frozen Yoghurt

Office Contact

13/F, 17-19 Wing Wo Street

Sheung Wan, Hong Kong

Tel: +852 2547 5000

Fax: +852 2547 6000

email: contact.us@yomama.com.hk

website: www.yomama.com.hk

During the lesson, I plan to make contact with the two companies by email and wait their pending reply and/or call their offices and request if I can meet with their Head or interview the company as son as possible (:

No comments:

Post a Comment