Friday 30 October 2009

IEA Diploma Project: Collecting Images of Adverts

Over my half-term, I spent 2 days going into the Heart of Hong Kong; Central and TST to capture some adverts in the MTR Stations, on buildings or on the buses that were effective and catchy for future research and refrence to how and why theyt are so eye-catching and effective, so I can build on that same "good" effect for my advert. Overall, I collected 15 images of very eye-catching. informative and bold adverts to base my approach for this project on: A bold and new advert for a new line of smoothies for my client.
Of the few pictures I took, I found that for an advert to be effective, language should e kept at the minimal, using punchy lines and color should be more vivid so it would catch any passer-by's eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment