Friday 6 November 2009

ICT IEA Diploma: Any Responses?!

After waiting a week for Yo Mama's response, nothing turned up in my email inbox when I checked, maybe showing their lack of interest in my proposal. As for Kosmo Cafe, the email was rejected automatically when it was sent, showing the was either something wrong with the server or their was filter at the recipient end of the email system. Despite that, I will try to contact either companies personally to see if I can request their feedback and support for this project.

Earlier this afternoon in SOHO, I walked by a frozen yoghurt shop called "YOGURTIME" and went in to have a snack. There, I asked the shopkeeper at the time for any administration staff I can talk to for this project and surprisingly, she gave me the card of the "CEO" of the company and told me to call her in my free time.
The address of this shop is :

No.46 G/F Elgin Street, SOHO
Mid-Levels, Central
HONG KONG.

I will keep this blog updated for any responses (=

Yip-Wing (=


1 comment:

  1. Mr. Lewis has viewed your blog and will give you feedback in class. Looks like we'll have to pressure Yo Mama's

    ReplyDelete