Wednesday 16 December 2009

ICT IEA Diploma: The Clarification and Interview :)

One day before my scheduled meeting, Ms.Suen sent me and email clarifying the terms and conditions of our meeting and to emphasize the co-operation is for my school project only. (As diagram 1 show below)

(Email sent from Ms.Suen, making clarifying points about the meeting and the co-operation)

Just Yesterday, I went down to meet Ms.Ivy Lai at the Yo Mama Wanchai store with my classmate Sisi and had a very successful conversation with Ms.Lai about our co-operation throughout this 2 year project we are piloting with them. From the interview, I have concluded on a few decisions.

1) Pilot many advert campaigns working up to a Final Product by the Spring 2011.
2) Complete the Valentines Day advert program before Feb 1st, 2010
3) Learn from mistakes and a possible merge with Sisi as will be investigating flavors and I will be only focused on Advertising and Product Packaging and produce a final "Combined Product" for Yo Mama; still focusing on our separate designing and concepts for Yo Mama and our final ideas.
4) !!! Retain color scheme and emphasize the corporate logo on the advert scheme(s)
5) Be creative!!!

Photographs and the clip of the 30 min interview will be posted on a separate entry.
From now on, until FEB 1st 2010, my focus will be on producing an ADVERT scheme for Yo Mama with the theme of Valentines Day.

Yippers (:

No comments:

Post a Comment